We would like to extend our sincerest thanks to Luke, Blake and Victoria Neafus who were our featured speakers at last night’s OBS Meeting. They provided some great information about their unique ride in the Oklahoma Panhandle called Luke’s 5-line Gran Fondo. They have graciously agreed to extend the early registration period through this Friday, April 5th to allow for OBS members to sign-up at the reduced rate of $175. All but $50 dollars of that amount is tax-deductible, with the majority amount going to Livestrong and the Prostate Cancer Foundation. With that registration fee comes some wonderful and unique ride support benefits including the following (from their website):
- Complimentary 2 nights of co-ed bunkhouse lodging at Camp Billy Joe for all 100 riders
- Complimentary Pre/post-ride meals on day of ride
- Post-ride LIVE entertainment, featuring The Dizzy Pickers
- Sunday take our guided tour of the dinosaur quarries around Black Mesa, led by the Exec. Director of Native Explorers
- Literally, the darkest skies in the Southwest for star gazing
- Limited edition t-shirt for riders who finish the 5-Line ride –Guaranteed if pre-registered on or before August 2, 2013
- T-shirts for all pre-registered riders –Guaranteed if pre-registered on or before August 2, 2013
- Staffed and stocked nutrition stations with friendly service
- SAG Support
- Rest stops and support until 5:30 p.m.
- Gift bag at registration
- Spectacular scenery
- Hot shower after your ride
- Riders will be protected by ICE.events (In Case of Emergency) service. ICE.events is a mobile messaging system that connects your bib number to your emergency information.
- Drawings for swag
If you would like to register, please visit their website at http://lukes5line.com and we hope to see some OBS members there!