– as stated in our club bylaws
- To provide a united voice for all those interested in bicycling in order to defend and protect the rights of cyclists.
- To encourage the allocation of facilities for cycling on public property.
- To secure a better understanding and recognition of the need for safer riding conditions.
- To cooperate with the public authorities in observance of all traffic regulations.
- To facilitate safety and proper regulation and recognition of the bicycle as a vehicle for pleasure, health and economical transportation.
- To provide a uniting medium, cooperating with other organized bicycling groups and unaffiliated members to promote the general interest of bicycling in all of its phases.